Found Animals Foundation will award the $25 million Michelson Prize to the first entity to provide the Foundation with a product that has, at minimum, the following characteristics:
- Single dose, non-surgical sterilant
- Safe and effective in male and female, cats and dogs
- Ablates sex steroids and/or their effects
- Suitable for administration in a field setting
- Viable pathway to regulatory approval
- Reasonable manufacturing process and cost
View further details about the Michelson Prize criteria.
The Michelson Prize in Reproductive Biology is an international competition open to any entity from any country.